Supply Chain Excellence Awards
In collaboration with the Bangladesh Supply Chain Management Society (BSCMS), IPDC Finance Limited is organizing the Bangladesh Supply Chain Excellence Awards (BSCEA) from 2018 with International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) as an knowledge partner to recognize outstanding individual and organizational contribution to advancing industry-wide supply chain knowledge and practices.
Awardees are honored in different fields of Supply Chain Management in both manufacturing and service organizations on the basis of their exceptional achievements over the past year. Professionals in the supply chain, emerging talent and business organizations are encouraged to participate in this prestigious recognition forum by sharing their success stories in the supply chain regions.
- Young Supply Chain Talent of the Year
- Supply Chain Professional of the year
- Supply Chain Collaboration and Partnering
- Supply Chain Talent Development
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Supply Chain Finance Management
- Logistics & Transportation Management
- Customer Service, Warehousing & Distribution
- Supply Chain Planning Process
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Technology as Supply Chain Enabler
Terms & Conditions
- Individual categories:
– One individual can submit only 01 individual nomination
- Organisation categories:
– An organisation can submit maximum 02 nominations for 02 different categories.
– An organisation can submit maximum 01 nomination for a single category.
- Projects/Initiatives which are implemented within July’20 to June’21 are eligible for nomination.
- Projects/Initiatives related to Bangladesh are eligible to apply.
- Please use online application form to nominate: https://www.bsceabd.com/nomination
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and 16519.
- A forwarding letter signed by the organization’s Head of HR / Functional Head needs to be submitted which must state that the information provided in the case is authentic & the organization has the consent to apply for the award.
- BSCEA authority will use the submissions for its research for evaluation of this award.
- BSCEA authority and its partners will use the contact information provided with the submissions for communication and record purpose.
- BSCEA authority reserves the right to appoint any 3rd party or affiliates to further verify all or any part of the submission.
- BSCEA authority may use the submitted cases for demonstration and communication purposes of the awards.
- BSCEA authority may ask for further information during the validation and jury process.
- BSCEA authority reserves the right to amend, alter or change any part of the award at any point in time.
- Companies operating in Bangladesh